The Adventures of the Birch Family and anything else I decide to write about! :)
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Need to Catch up!!
Well.... Am I behind or what... July??? Must have had something to do with school not in yet and this a break from school!! I am resolved to do better with putting updates up more regularly!
I am a wife, a mommy, and have been a teacher. I taught students who are exceptional and love the population I worked with!
I am now a stay at home mommy with a crafting addiction. :) I have acquired a great love for paper crafting, scrapbooking, flower clip making...just to name a few :)
I love my Savior and strive to serve Him well daily. My goal is to always be "full of grace(I will love you no matter what you do) and truth (I will always be honest with you no matter what)" (John 1:14) -- All the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment